Caring for all of your animals, at all times.
COVID-19 (coronavirus): Information for our clients - click here
This page lists links to other websites which we hope that you will find useful.
Forest House Veterinary Surgery is not responsible in any way for the content of these sites. The inclusion of the sites in this list is not any form of recommendation or endorsement of the content of these sites.
- FPRC provides tuition to all standards of rider and livery facilities for horse owners. The website provides details of their facilities.
- The aim of the Group is to provide therapeutic riding and carriage driving for children and adults with a wide variety of disabilities.
- By DC Knottenbelt BVM&S DVM&S MRCVS.
- Information about grass sickness research and treatment
- The purpose of the Laminitis Trust is to raise money for laminitis research. The site provides you with helpful information if you have a horse or pony suffering from laminitis.
- This site will help you to find a farrier in
your area and learn what you need to do to become a
- One of several organisations authorised to issue horse passports.
- The UK's largest equestrian charity
- Government Website
- Based in Skipton-on-Swale, Thirsk, Yorkshire.
- We are a small, family run kennels. Our home is on site and because of this we are able to offer the very best individual care and attention to your dog at all times. The kennels are set in quiet, beautiful rural surroundings, consisting of 80 acres. Which is where all dog walking and play times takes place. This includes those dogs with us for doggy day care.
- Orchard Court with its purpose-built canine hydrotherapy pool is based conveniently in the centre of Knaresborough. At Orchard Court, we assist in the rehabilitation of dogs recovering from operations or injury or with long-term conditions such as osteoarthritis. We also offer fun swims to help keep your dog in tip top condition.
- Our brand new, custom built Canine Hydrotherapy Centre hosts a large swimming pooland a state of the art aquatic treadmill. Using this equipment, we are able to offer a range of treatments and programmes for dogs. The centre has underfloor heating throughout and uses green technology to power and heat it, limiting the impact on the environment.
- Moor-View Boarding Kennels and Cattery is a
holiday home for your dogs and cats. It is situated
in a quiet location in the beautiful surroundings of
Harrogate with fantastic scenery and the benefit of
It is run by a caring family who have a genuine love of animals and do everything in their care to ensure pets have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Based in Harrogate and working in the surrounding areas of York and Leeds. Services include: Dog Walking, Cat Sitting, Animal Care, Feeding your Pets, Watering, Medication for Animals, Animal Taxi
- Established for many years, Bark in the Park has a lot of experience in the Pet sitting, dog walking, dog grooming and animal handling profession, and provides a huge range of services to clients throughout Harrogate and the surrounding villages and towns.
- Happy Days Pet Care offers you a real alternative to long lonely days for your pets when you are just too busy to care for them. Reliable Dog Walking, Daily cat visits, Small animal care in your home, Small animal boarding, Pet to vet, Pet Taxi, Puppy Care, Exotic Pets.
- We are a local, friendly, reliable dog walking and home boarding service with over 10 years’ experience. We believe that trust is very important as we wouldn't leave our fur babies with just anyone!
- Hill's aim to provide the best, leading-edge pet nutrition technology, products, and expertise to pet owners, veterinary professionals, and other key pet professionals worldwide.
- The Kennel Club's primary objective is to promote in every way, the general improvement of dogs.
- A charity which promotes the health and welfare of cats by making the latest information available to vets, cat breeders and owners.
- This is the place to learn all there is to know about degus, including their origin, behaviour, history and tips on how to care for them, all set on a sound scientific basis.
- Manufacturers of high quality rabbit hutches. Deliver to most areas of the UK.
- PDSA cares for the pets of needy people by providing free veterinary services to their sick and injured animals and by promoting responsible pet ownership.
- Government website for anyone entering or returning to the UK with a pet.
- Based in Skipton-on-Swale, Thirsk, Yorkshire.
- The National Farmers' Union is the democratic organisation for farmers and growers in England and Wales.
- ADAS is the UK's leading research based consultancy to rural and land-based industries.
- Semex supply and distribute bovine genetics for artificial insemination of cattle. Established 27 years and based in Prestwick, Scotland.
- The National Fallen Stock Scheme.
Copyright 2014.Forest House Vets Ltd. All Rights Reserved.